When I talk to folks about food, and how my family and I eat paleo, they usually have a lot of questions. Some of the most common questions I get are:

- So then what DO you eat?
- How do you do breakfast?
- What does your daughter eat?

Hopefully those and other questions will be answered by this blog. I am far from an expert and we don't eat "strict" paleo all the time but, hopefully this blog will help folks realize that the paleo diet IS something that they can do all while shopping at normal food stores and preparing food with a normal, BUSY, schedule. There are plenty of online sources for paleo recipes, this will be different. I will document our day to day meals and snacks, grocery shopping, and eating on the go. I hope you find it inspiring and informative. Please feel free to comment.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

02/06/14 Lunch

Gianna:
- Tuna: 1 can all white albacore tuna drained, forkful of sweet relish, spoonful of mayo, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- 1 organic fuji apple cut up.

Gina:
- Leftover ground turkey dinner from the other night.
- 1 organic fuji apple cut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment